A gastronomical tour of Etna
Full day - 7 hours
A visit to Etna, the highest volcano in Europe, included in the UNESCO list of the World Heritage Sites, is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you’ll never forget.
We drive along the winding road leading to Etna Sud and the Crateri Silvestri area, at 1800 mt a.s.l. As we get higher and higher, the view becomes wider, including the sea, Catania, the woods on the slopes of the volcano.
Our excursion continues with a stop in the village of Zafferana Etnea, “the City of Honey” to visit a beautiful place, where they produce honey and taste the precious nectar made by skilled hands.
Finally we’ll appreciate another of the productions of this territory: wine. We’ll visit a cellar where we’ll have a light lunch based on locale, tasty products, together with different sorts of white and red wine
As Etna is an active volcano, and as the weather conditions in the area can vary very fast, please note that the excursion to the top can be cancelled anytime.
- Minimum 2 persons € 235,00
- Minimum 4 persons € 126,00
- Minimum 6 persons € 90,00
- Minimum 15 persons € 48,00
- Minimum 20 persons . € 40,00
- Minimum 25 persons . € 35,00
Supplement for meal at a local restaurant starting from € 18,00 – 3 course meal excl. beverages
- Transportation by Minivan or Deluxe Coach as per itinerary
- All necessary parkings and ZTL
- Honey tasting
- Wine tasting at a wine cellar
- English speaking licensed guide
- Entrance fees and tips
- Cable car and 4×4 to reach top of the volcano (supplement euro 62,00 pp)
- All not mentioned as included